I’m so honored to have been nominated for my first blogger award – the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I have been blogging for for a year and a bit, but only until now have I really been giving it a go, which also means a lot more sleepless nights! The support from my readers and the blogging community (Shout out to my Girl vs.Globe girls!) has been absolutely overwhelming. Blogging can be really hard work and it’s a serious time commitment, so to have all of this love and support makes it all worth it.
1. Thank the blogger who gives it.
- Thank you, Andrea, from No Money Will Travel. You’ve done incredibly with your blog after just starting out four months ago! Looking forward to reading about your adventures 🙂
2. Nominate bloggers for the award and let them know.
3. List 7 things random facts about yourself.
- I met my boyfriend on a pub crawl in Dublin, Ireland.
- I don’t like dogs except my own, Bubba.
- If I could live off one food for the rest of my life, I’d eat sushi.
- My dream job growing up was a dolphin trainer.
- I’m still obsessed with Mary Kate & Ashley movies.
- I rarely wear make up.
- I’m fascinated by sunsets and sunrises.